Allowing your children to go out and play with friends makes you a wonderful parent. If you have teenagers, you can even allow them to venture miles away to hang out with friends.
Now, what makes you a great parent is to always know where your kids are. You can’t just take their word for it – the best way to ease your nerves is to locate your child in real-time. Keeping an eye on your child or children is the role of every responsible parent from NorskeAnmeldelser, and it is essential to always change ways to ensure that your children are safe and sound, no matter where they are.
The following child tracking apps and gadgets will allow you to track your children wherever they are.
Xplora 2 – A beautiful disguised gift
Whether you decide to tell your child to watch them or not – you will find the Xplora 2 watch to be a great choice. Now, it might work better with younger children who are not fashion conscious.
This device does not require a SIM and costs about $ 170. There are no monthly fees to worry about. As long as your child has this watch activated, you will be able to track their location in real-time. Also, you can create alerts for your child by leaving an area (such as a park or a friend’s house).
FamiSafe – Track your child’s online and offline activity
Sometimes it’s not enough to just know where your kids are. With the FamiSafe GPS tracker app, you can check where your kids are at any time. It comes with a monthly fee – you can choose between $ 4.99 / month annually, $ 9.99 / month, or $ 6.66 / month quarterly. It is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Bark – Best for monitoring for text, emails, and social networking sites
- Text monitoring and social networking on 24 platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Kik, WhatsApp, and more
- Monitoring emails with harmful content for Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, Comcast, and AOL
- Unlimited number of children
- Supported platforms: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Amazon Fire Tablet, Chrome browser
Bark facilitates the protection of children from a wide range of online threats. This is a great app to consider if your priorities are monitoring messages, emails, and social networks due to its ability to track such a large number of platforms (including Gmail, WhatsApp, and Facebook).
Unlike many parental control apps that only monitor app usage, Bark helps you track the content of your children’s conversations on social platforms. The same goes for children’s SMS and email conversations on all compatible devices, including photos or videos they send or receive.
Kaspersky Safe Kids – Best for free parental control
- Manage your time in front of the screen
- View battery location and level
- Monitor your activity on social networks
- Free and premium versions with a free 7-day trial
- Supported platforms: Windows, macOS, Android
Kaspersky Safe Kids has a wide range of free tools for parental control. These include filtering online content, controlling application usage, and managing time spent in front of the screen, which you should pay for most other applications.Această versiune blochează automat tot conținutul dăunător și nepotrivit, dar pentru a stabili anumite orare și limite de timp pentru utilizarea internetul și a aplicațiilor copilului, va trebui să faceți upgrade la versiunea premium.
WebWatcher – Easy to use, quick to install
- You can start the application in five minutes or less
- Monitor text and conversations on social platforms, including Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Tinder, WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, and more
- GPS locator
- Supported platforms: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Chrome
WebWatcher guarantees that it can be installed and used on any device in 5 minutes or less, which I found to be true during my tests. It is a good option if you are a beginner in monitoring software and do not have much time for configuration.
One great thing about this app is that it allows you to be as involved or leisurely as you want with your children’s time spent online.